Turn a Sales Person
into a Sales FORCE
Different sales people react differently to technology. Some are scared, and
shy away from their computers even though their computers can help immensely
to get sales, increase attainment, and maintain customer relations. Others
are so computer literate that they get bogged down and hurt their sales productivity.
Using Technology to Turn a Sales Person into a Sales FORCE helps both groups
by providing insightful ways to use your desktop system in the sales environment.
- Uncover the deceptive ways that your computer keeps you from reaching your goals
- Learn how to put your most important computer-based tasks within a click or two
- Find out how to communicate more often with your customer while creating a terrific lasting impression
- Learn 5 important ways to improve your sales attainment by properly utilizing that box on your desk and on the road.
- Differentiate between the computer-based activities that increase your revenue attainment, and those that drain your resources
Using Technology to Turn a Sales
Person into a Sales FORCE aims squarely at the people who make revenue happen
at your organization - sales people and
managers; computer challenged users and technology sophisticates alike. In
this high energy program, We provide expert level information in ways that
even novices can understand. Your team will exit the session with new ideas
and a strong yearning to use them now.
To find out more, call 412-531-4270 or contact us by email.
M. Masters' trusted name for seminars and workshops.